Are you a Facebook® group admin?
Do you spend hours and hours of your personal time managing your Facebook® group?
Hi, I’m Melissa. I’ve been the admin of a Facebook® community group since 2013. In 2015, I built an online business and integrated it with my Facebook® group.
I took my group of highly active members and connected it to a resource hub where I advertise the businesses and brands my community loves. Members get solid business recommendations, businesses get customers, and I get compensated for my admin work.
I give admins of Facebook® community groups a plan to build their own online resource business and integrate it with their group.
Because you deserve to be rewarded for your job as an admin.
My course will teach you how to build an online business to integrate with your Facebook® group.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
Building your website
I’ll show you:
- All the info you need to set up a business website, including the exact WordPress theme, plugins, and widget setup. You won’t have to go through any extensive research or trial and error! I’ve done it all for you.
- What every single page of your website should include, taking out the guesswork once the website is in place so you can start making sales right away once you launch!
- The best supplemental WordPress tutorials for your learning style so you can stop getting hung up on the technology side and get your business running!
Managing your business
I’ll teach you how to:
- Find quality daily news content for your website so that it’s *the* place to be for both your community members and potential advertising customers.
- Set up a blog post in order for readers to get the most out of it and in order for Google to notice you by moving your posts up in Google search lists.
- Transition your group from a free community to a resource that brands and businesses are excited to pay for exposure.
- How to effectively brand your business, group and website so that you have an impactful, professional presence and people take you seriously.
- All of the graphics you need in order to have an eye-catching, consistent, and professional looking presence – and how to create them.
- What printed marketing materials to consider to make your business presence even more attractive and visible when moving from online to in-person!
Shifting your community group into a business
- How to shift your group from being a free-for-all community into a valuable resource that’s attractive to potential advertisers.
- Which supplemental social media presences you should consider to further expand your presence in order to get businesses from other platforms to book ads with you.
- How to diversify your content and business across other social media and digital venues, without losing group members
Hiring support and managing your time
I’ll teach you:
- How to find and hire outside support to help with the things you can’t do – or just don’t have time for!
- Sample tasks that your outside help can do so that your time is freed up to focus on the things you love.
- Outside help to consider hiring in order in order for you to focus on the aspects of the business that you enjoy the most.
The ongoing marketing
I’ll show you:
- How to attract customers & advertising sales.
- How to get people to sign up for your daily email newsletter and visit your website.
- How to set up automated marketing campaigns to to keep sales coming in without always having to flood your group with sales promotions.
- Initial advertising packages & options to get you started!