Why is it important to register your business with Google? Registering your business with Google allows it to be found more easily in Google searches and if you have a physical location, like a store or an office, it also will show up on Google Maps. You can use...
Are you an admin of a social media group?
Are you passionate about your group?
Hi, I’m Melissa. I’ve been the admin of a social media group for my community since 2013. In 2015, I built out a website and e-newsletter and integrated it with my group.
I built a resource hub for my highly active community where I showcase the businesses and brands my group members love. My community gets daily news and solid business recommendations, businesses get customers, and I get compensated for my admin work.
Now, I teach others how to do what I did!
I give admins of social media groups a roadmap to build their own resource hub and integrate it with their group.
Let’s take your group to the next level with a full online presence!
My course will teach you how to build out an online presence to integrate with your social media group.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
Building your website
I’ll show you:
- All the info you need to set up a business website, including the exact WordPress theme, plugins, and widget setup. You won’t have to go through any extensive research or trial and error! I’ve done it all for you.
- What every single page of your website should include, taking out the guesswork once the website is in place so you can start making sales right away once you launch!
- The best supplemental WordPress tutorials for your learning style so you can stop getting hung up on the technology side and get your business running!
Managing your business
I’ll teach you how to:
- Find quality daily news content for your website so that it’s *the* place to be for both your community members and potential advertising customers.
- Set up a blog post in order for readers to get the most out of it and in order for Google to notice you by moving your posts up in Google search lists.
- Transition your group from a free community to a resource that brands and businesses are excited to pay for exposure.
- How to effectively brand your business, group and website so that you have an impactful, professional presence and people take you seriously.
- All of the graphics you need in order to have an eye-catching, consistent, and professional looking presence – and how to create them.
- What printed marketing materials to consider to make your business presence even more attractive and visible when moving from online to in-person!
Shifting your community group into a business
- How to shift your group from being a free-for-all community into a valuable resource that’s attractive to potential advertisers.
- Which supplemental social media presences you should consider to further expand your presence in order to get businesses from other platforms to book ads with you.
- How to diversify your content and business across other social media and digital venues, without losing group members
Hiring support and managing your time
I’ll teach you:
- How to find and hire outside support to help with the things you can’t do – or just don’t have time for!
- Sample tasks that your outside help can do so that your time is freed up to focus on the things you love.
- Outside help to consider hiring in order in order for you to focus on the aspects of the business that you enjoy the most.
The ongoing marketing
I’ll show you:
- How to attract customers & advertising sales.
- How to get people to sign up for your daily email newsletter and visit your website.
- How to set up automated marketing campaigns to to keep sales coming in without always having to flood your group with sales promotions.
- Initial advertising packages & options to get you started!
FREE Bonus #1: Introduction to Social Media Groups mini-course!
Do you have limited or no social media group admin experience? No problem!
This FREE bonus mini-course will cover:
- The difference between a social media fb group and a fb page and why you should use both in your business strategy.
- Essential tips for your new role as a group admin.
- What to do if there is already a community group for your town or my idea.
- How to get your new group's conversation going.
- How to get new members into your group.
- Working with the algorithm for maximum exposure.
- Leadership tips for group admins.
- Using additional admins or moderators in your group.
- Detailed run-through of how to create a group.
- What I wish I had known when I first started as an admin... key tips!
FREE Bonus #2: Selling Ads with Leads Nurturing
Learn how to nurture your advertising inquiries
This FREE bonus mini-course will teach you what to do to ensure that all the work you accomplished putting your business together results in booked ad leads, including:
- Methods to nurture the sales leads that you get from the business you set up in the main course, and…
- My essential step-by-step email and phone call process, which is THE KEY to increasing your sales!
This simple course will make all the difference in your business, as I learned the hard way when I stopped using them. You can have the best website in the world, but if you don’t nurture your sales leads, your business will falter.
Yes! I'm ready to:
- Launch a bona-fide business from my community group.
- Remove some of the "eggs" from the fb basket and put them back into mine!
- Eliminate the guesswork about how to monetize my group.
- Embark upon a journey of side-hustle entrepreneurship and fun!