Entrepreneurs Guild Podcast: From a side hustle to a surprise layoff to building a new business
I had a great time speaking with Thom Stimpel and Tom Fleury of The Entrepreneurs Guild Podcast.
We chat (and laugh!) about:
- How I turned my Facebook community group into a business
- Why it’s important to be flexible as an entrepreneur
- Why it’s okay to “fly under the radar” when you’re starting out
- My favorite tip for entrepreneurs… and
- The number one mistake entrepreneurs make when they’re getting started with a new business
Click to listen to Melissa Fassel Dunn on The Entrepreneurs Guild podcast: html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/19266968/height/360/theme/legacy/thumbnail/yes/direction/backward
About the podcast:
The Entrepreneurs Guild podcasts consist mainly of interviews with successful entrepreneurs who share their stories about their inspirations to become a business owner, their challenges and struggles, unique experiences, and the things they learned along the way that has led to their success.